Join Advantco Team!
Advantco is headquartered in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina. It is one of the largest research and development centers in the United States and a breeding ground of high–tech entrepreneurial success. Its many top–notch educational institutions, diverse community, and high quality of life make the region an attractive area to work and live.
We are committed to building and maintaining a world-class company by attracting and retaining top talent, providing competitive compensation, and creating an enjoyable working environment. If you are enthusiastic about cutting edge technology, apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Mulesoft Developer
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- 8+ years expertise designing, implementing, and architect Enterprise technical solutions. 2+ years Mulesoft experience.
- Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft or other solutions like SAP PI, TIBCO, WebMethods etc.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Experience in AWS systems like S3, SNS, SQS and other Systems
- Experience in Anypoint MQ or other solutions like IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ etc.
- Experience in API Manager and API Gateway like Mule API Gateway or APIGee, Amazon AWS API Gateway etc.
- Experience in modern Integration Technology like node.js to write APIs using Lambda / heroku
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML/SWAGGER/WSDL with REST based APIs or SOAP Web Services
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job ID: 20160126PID
Title: SAP PI Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC
- Develop, configure and architect Advantco SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) B2B solutions to integrate with users business processes and requirements.
- Utilize Advantco REST (Representational State Transfer) architecture for distributed hypermedia to provide interface with web via APIs of clients' SAP implementation.
- Work with functional and business teams to gather business user requirements and drive functional and technical design, and work with architects of SAP bolt-on solutions and legacy systems to develop solutions and drive integration decisions.
- Define technology components that support and enhance application strategies, identify and resolve technology issues that affect overall solution integrity, and engage in deployment of SAP Process Integration utilizing SAP Netweaver PI B2B adapters/modules with security and communication protocols including SAP Process Integration, Advantco Adapters, SAP ABAP, Idocs, and ABAP Proxies.
Requires: Master degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field and three years experience as consultant or developer SAP Process Integration, to include Advantco Adapters, SAP ABAP, Idocs, and ABAP Proxies.