Advantco AMQP Adapter for Oracle Integration Cloud
The AMQP specification, an OASIS standard, promotes a vendor-neutral and platform-agnostic messaging protocol that provides companies an easier, more secure way to exchange real-time data streams and business transactions. AMQP ensures information is safely and efficiently transported between applications across distributed cloud computing environments and mobile infrastructures. By avoiding proprietary technologies, AMQP has the potential to lower the cost of enterprise middleware software integrations through open interoperability.AMQP is being used to connect critical systems in Banking and Finance Industries, Telecommunications, Defense, Manufacturing, Internet and Cloud Computing, and many additional market segments.
The main reasons enterprises chose AMQP over proprietary alternatives:
- Realization of the savings commoditization brings; remove vendor lock-in
- Connection of applications on different platforms; choose the right platform for the job
- Connection to business partners using a full featured open standard; remove technical barriers to trade
- Positioning for innovations built upon the foundation of AMQP
Why Use the Advantco AMQP Adapter for Oracle Integration Cloud?
The Advantco AMQP Adapter was designed with the following characteristics in mind: Security, Reliability, Interoperability, Standard and Openness. The advantage of the AMQP Adapter is that it is fully integrated with the Oracle Integration Cloud framework. With Oracle scalability and stability, the Advantco AMQP Adapter ensures the highest level of availability for any hosted AMQP integration.
Technical Capabilities and Product Specifications
- Built and Designed for Oracle Integration Cloud
- Supports Trigger & Invoke Methods
- Supports RabbitMQ Integration
- Supports Azure Service Bus Integration
- Supports Advanced Message Headers & Properties
- Acting as AMQP clients compliant with AMQP 0-8, 0-9, 0-9-1, 0-10 and 1.0 protocol versions. Supporting both AMQP consuming and producing functionalities.
Contact Us if you are interested in obtaining more information about our products or arranging a free trial.