Advantco SFDC Adapter for SAP CPI
In a competitive landscape, businesses need an edge that will help them succeed. Integrating SAP, the leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, with Salesforce.com (SFDC), a leader in cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM), can play a large role in helping businesses gain that competitive edge by improving collaboration between Marketing, Sales and Support.
Key benefits include
- Easy online access to information about order positions, credit statuses and account history of customers
- Visibility into the pricing conditions, discounts and offers maintained in SAP software
- Easy tracking and monitoring of errors while updating data, with the monitoring workbench in the SAP Process Integration offering
Businesses looking to integrate their SAP systems with Salesforce.com now have the ideal solution with the Advantco SFDC Adapter. Advantco’s solution combines two leading business solutions, SAP and Salesforce.com, to give users a comprehensive view of customer and order data. The Advantco SFDC Adapter is certified as powered by the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform which helps ensure that customers’ Advantco solutions integrate and work well with SAP applications. Solutions that are powered by SAP NetWeaver can be more quickly and easily integrated into SAP solution environments.
Advantco’s seamlessly integrated solution eliminates redundancies by leveraging information in both SAP software and Salesforce.com, giving customers easy-to-deploy, two-way integration between the two. Functions that are integrated by this solution include cost centers, sales queries, financials, invoicing and account statements from SAP software to Salesforce.com.
Benefits of the Advantco SFDC Adapter
When SAP and Salesforce are properly integrated, companies are able to streamline and fully automate their business processes. Advantco’s solution eliminates redundancies by leveraging information in both SAP software and Salesforce.com, giving customers easy-to-deploy, two-way integration between the two. Functions that are integrated by this solution include cost centers, sales queries, financials, invoicing and account statements from SAP software to Salesforce.com.
- Optimize opportunity-to-order processes
- Work from a single view of customer, product and pricing master data in both Salesforce and SAP environments.
- Fulfill orders in a timely manner and ensure that customers, sales reps, and operations are all on the same page
- Quote correct list prices to customers by having the most up-to-date prices from their SAP deployment flow into their Salesforce in real-time.
- View order history and be better positioned for upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Improve sales forecasting accuracy by building dashboards and KPIs with the right information from SAP.
Technical Capabilities and Product Specifications
The Advantco SFDC Adapter is Certified by SAP and:
- Significantly reduces implementation effort for integration with Salesforce
- Features easy configuration and setup
- Supports Read/Create/Update/Delete operations to Salesforce objects
- Supports subscription to Salesforce push topics (Streaming API)
- Provides schema generation tool for easy mapping development in PI/PO
- Adjust communication method dynamically based on data volume to achieve best performance
- Support deletion of Salesforce objects based on external id and conditions.
- Integrated monitoring of BULK messages
- Supports TLS 1.1 and above.
- Support SF objects deletion using external id or conditions.
- SFDC adapter handles authentication with SF
- SFDC adapter handles QueryLocator results.
- Native integration with SAP PI Adapter Framework, Alert Framework, and Monitoring
- Supports SAP Net Weaver PI/PO 7.5, 7.4, 7.3, and 7.1
The Advantco SFDC Adapter provides business with the tools to acquire, service, and retain new customers. By delivering a comprehensive data integration and customer data management tool that takes advantage of the best of SAP and SFDC worlds, businesses can ensure that their Finance, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and Fulfillment departments collaborate with each other and get the right information at the right time.
Contact Us if you are interested in obtaining more information about our products or arranging a free trial.